Les médaillés de Sainte-Hélène   RENSEIGNEMENTS SUR UN MEDAILLE : 

Pour nous signaler des médaillés qui ne seraient pas encore dans la base, ou pour compléter des renseignements sur un médaillé existant. Merci de bien laisser vos coordonnées pour d'éventuels compléments d'informations dont nous aurions besoin.
A threesome is considered
Envoyé par: dmt1997325 (Adresse IP journalisée)
Date: Tue 25 September 2018 10:54:45

A threesome is considered by many the "holy grail" of sexual fantasies. Most people consider it almost impossible to attain. By experience I can tell you http://www.stlouisbluesteamstore.com/adidas-joe-mullen-jersey , all these people are wrong. Having a threesome is relatively easy, as long as you know what you're doing!

However, having said that I have to "tell-it-as-it-is" from the beginning:

Having a threesome will always be easier if you already have a committed partner!Now, I'm not saying that if you're single you'll not be able to enjoy this heavenly pleasure! It will take a bit more effort, that's all!

There's 3 elements that will play a big role on your quest of having a threesome:

1) Stability

Most couples I know who enjoy threesome sex are in a stable relationship. Meaning, both partners are happy with one another, trust one another and respect one another. If deep down you're not happy in your relationship, a threesome is not going to fix it. If anything, it could end the relationship altogether!

If you're not happy, you need to fix your troubles first. Don't ever get involved in a threesome to win back your lover! Do it only because it's something that you really want to do.

Realize that for some couples, this is a big step and once you take it, there's no going back, which is why you should do it for yourself. There's no placing blame and getting upset about your partner going through with it later. In other words make sure EVERYTHING in your relationship is in order before bringing a second woman into your bedroom.

2) Communication

Communication is a MUST when including another person into your sexual play. Of course the communication is important when revealing this fantasy or idea with your lover, but it's also important in planning and preparing for the big event.

Now, I'm not just talking boundaries, I'm talking about honest open, emotional communication with your lover. If you have any fears, let himher know. Karl (my hubby) is really understanding and loving and told me that in the entire world there was nobody better looking and that I had nothing to worry about.

During our first threesome with "our girlfriend" he was always making sure I felt loved and cared and he showed me how important I was for him and that behavior made the "fear" turn into excitement and now the three of us often get together for hot steamy nights.

So, no matter how experienced or open minded you are. Once in a while feelings of uncertainty or awkwardness will arise and you'll need to be able to communicate them to your partner with out any fear.

3) Self Respect

Most of us have negative issues about ourselves, be it body issues, income issues, social issues, etc. We all have them and we all have to deal with them, but make sure that those issues don't affect your self respect, especially if you're planning on having a threesome with your partner. I put self respect in its own category because you and only you are responsible for how you see yourself in this situation. Yes, it's important that your partner respects you, but if you don't respect yourself, I think your perception that night may be a little skewed.

Please remember, even though your partner may be enjoying the difference, it may only be the novelty of it, but deep down your partner loves you andor cares about you. Be happy that he or she can enjoy something else than the usual. A little variety is always good! At the end of the day, the size of your dick or the size of you tits doesn't define who you are as a person or partner.

Remember: Paying too much attention to those body issues will affect your performance and the pleasure of your experience and unfortunately for you, that's not your partner's problem. They're problems you created on your own. So take care of your own issues, so you can be confident and enjoy the ride!

Suzy Bauer
Author's Resource Box

Suzy Bauer is the bestselling author of Threesome Sex Books.
To find more information on how to make your threesome fantasy come true visit:

Article Source:

URBANA-CHAMPAIGN, the United States, July 1 (Xinhua) -- The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC) visiting Chinese scholar Zhang Yingying, who was kidnapped on June 9, is feared dead.

FBI arrested 28-year-old Brendt Christensen Friday on criminal complaint that charges him for kidnapping Zhang on June 9, 2017. Christensen was enrolled as a PhD candidate in experimental condensed matter physics by UIUC but it was not clear if he was still studying at the university when he was arrested.

The affidavit filed alleges that on June 9, Christensen was driving the black Saturn Astra as it stopped next to Zhang on the brink of UIUC campus at approximately 2:00 pm. Zhang was last seen on security camera video entering the front passenger side of the vehicle.

On June 29, agents overheard Christensen, who was under law enforcement surveillance, explaining that he kidnapped Zhang. Based on this and other facts uncovered during the investigation of this matter, law enforcement agents believe that Zhang is no longer alive.

Christensen will remain in law enforcement custody pending his initial federal court appearance in Urbana scheduled on Monday, July 3.

The three-storey building the suspect lived in is a bit far from the UIUC campus. Besides the building, there is a swimming pool, where people keep coming and going. The FBI, the University of Illinois Police Department officers were busy inspecting the building Saturday noon, blocking all other than residents of the building from getting in. The officers occasionally carried out some paper bags and put them in the cars.

A girl living i. Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap Wholesale College Baseball Jerseys Cheap New NBA Jerseys

Re: A threesome is considered
Envoyé par: zhangmeng55 (Adresse IP journalisée)
Date: Tue 19 January 2021 12:44:49

Steve Madden Shoes
Puma Shoes
Champion T Shirt
Mizuno Running Shoes
Christian Louboutin Outlet
Tommy Hilfiger Dresses
The North Face Backpack
Mizuno Running Shoes
Longchamp Le Pliage
Mizuno Shoes
Brooks Ghost 11
Fjallraven Kanken Backpack
Coach Bags
Merrell Hiking Boots
Brooks Ghost
Prada Bags
Juicy Couture Clothing
Burberry Shirt
Uggs
Salomon Speed Cross
Burberry
Lululemon Canada
Coach Purses
Hydro Flask
Calvin Klein Underwears
Adidas Shoes
North Face
Bape Jacket
Tommy Hilfiger Jackets
Vibram Canada
Toms
Suicoke Sandals
Fitflop Sale
Nike Air Max Womens
Asics Running Shoes
Supreme T Shirt
Juicy Couture
Bose Speakers
Brooks Ghost 11
Juicy Couture Uk
Salomon Speed Cross
Vans
Tory Burch Outlet
Pandora Store
Le Coq Sportif Clothing
Christian Louboutin Heels
Tommy Hilfiger Uk
Burberry Bags
Hydro Flask 21 Oz
Lacoste Shirt
Salomon Speedcross 4
Toms Sale
Salomon Hiking Shoes
Asics Gel Kayano
Geox Respira
Red Bottoms
Nike Stores
Burberry Canada
Converse Shoes
Prada Canada
Keen Sandals
Aldo Shoes Canada
Air Force 1
Yeezy Boost 350
Clarks Sandals
Adidas
Under Armour Outlet
Tory Burch Shoes
Yeezy 700
Aldo Canada
Burberry Purse
Pandora Sale
Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts
Womens Converse
Puma Trainers Womens
North Face Hoodie
Coach Handbags
Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet
Coach Canada
Aldo Heels
Adidas Outlet
Nike Shoes
Nike Shoes
Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers
Longchamp Outlet
Stuart Weitzman Flats
Moncler Tracksuits
Keens Shoes
Coach Bags
Geox Shoes
Ralph Lauren Factory
Hollister Sale
Steve Madden Heels
Ecco Sandals
Store Bape
Vans Old Skools
Christian Louboutin Sneakers
Adidas Boost
Juicy Couture
Ecco Sandals
Fila Disruptor
Yeezy
Birkenstock Sale
Nike Air Max 270
Brooks Sneakers
Tommy Hilfiger Dresses
Birkenstock Shoes
Aldo Outlet
Kate Spade
Skechers
Pradahand Outlet
Dolce And Gabbana Sneakers
Tods Outlet
Red Bottoms
Jimmy Choo Sneakers
Supreme T Shirt
Air Max 270
Red Bottoms
Skechers Go Walk
Skechers Boots
Balenciaga Sneakers
Kate Spade Keds
Ecco Golf Shoes
Asics Gel Kayano
Kate Spade Keds
Tommy Hilfiger Jeans
Keds Sneakers
Skechers Boots
Karen Millen Clothing
Fitflop Canada
Juicy Couture Jackets
Supreme New York
Mcm Handbags
Pandora Clearance
Keen Shoes
Longchamp
Juicy Couture Outlet
Ralph Lauren Polos
Vibram Shoes
Jordan 12
Red Bottom Heels
Ferragamo Shoes
Keen
Off White Hoodie
Pandora
Off White Canada
Skechers Shoes
Yeezy Boost 350 V2
Yeezys
Brooks
Coach
Vans Old Skool
Asics Gel Nimbus
Fitflop Sandals
Tods Loafers
Ed Hardy Jeans
Aldo Canada
Juicy Couture Uk
Ralph Lauren
Stussy Canada
Stuart Weitzman
Soccer Cleats
Puma Sneakers
Skechers
Fitflop Canada
Burberry Shirt
Timberland
Mizuno Wave Inspire
Coach Purses
Bape Jacket

Désolé, seuls les utilisateurs enregistrés peuvent envoyer dans ce forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.