Les médaillés de Sainte-Hélène   RENSEIGNEMENTS SUR UN MEDAILLE : 

Pour nous signaler des médaillés qui ne seraient pas encore dans la base, ou pour compléter des renseignements sur un médaillé existant. Merci de bien laisser vos coordonnées pour d'éventuels compléments d'informations dont nous aurions besoin.
Grzegorz FijalekMariusz
Envoyé par: dmt1997325 (Adresse IP journalisée)
Date: Fri 17 August 2018 05:22:34

CANBERRA Donne Air Max Plus TN Ultra Scarpe Bianche Rosa , Feb. 18 (Xinhua) -- Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott has called on Indonesia to "reciprocate" for Australia's aid package following the 2004 Boxing Day tsunami by granting clemency to two citizens on death row in Bali.

Australia donated around 780 million U.S. dollars in aid and assistance following the 2004 tsunamis, which killed in excess of 130,000 people across Indonesia.

Now, Abbott is urging Indonesia to remember Australia's generosity when deciding on the fate of two of its citizens, Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran, who have been sentenced to death for a 2005 plot to smuggle 8.3 kilograms of heroin from Indonesia to Australia.

"Let's not forget that a few years ago when Indonesia was struck by the Indian Ocean tsunami Air Max 97 Ultra Nere Bianche Scarpe Uomo Nike , Australia sent a billion dollars worth of assistance," Abbott said in a press conference on Wednesday.

"We sent a significant contingent of our armed forces to help in Indonesia with humanitarian relief and Australians lost their lives in that campaign to help Indonesia."

"I would say to the Indonesian people and the Indonesian government: we in Australia are always there to help you and we hope that you might reciprocate in this way at this time."

While the pair is set to face the firing squad imminently, it was revealed by Indonesia's attorney general on Wednesday that it was "almost certain" they would not be executed this month, following a postponement.

Abbott said the delay was an "encouraging straw in the wind" and reiterated that efforts to spare their lives would continue, suggesting political backlash if Indonesia follows through with the executions.

"(Australia does not want) to prejudice the best possible relations with a very important friend and neighbor, but I've got to say that we can't just ignore this kind of thing if the perfectly reasonable representations we are making to Indonesia are ignored by them."

Abbott did concede that both Chan and Sukumaran deserved lengthy prison sentences Scarpe Donne Nike Air Max 97 Shockproof Coral Rosa , but said the death penalty was too severe for a pair who have shown signs of reforming behind bars.

"In fact, they have become, it seems, thoroughly reformed characters in prison in Bali and they are now helping the Indonesian fight against drug crime, so it's much better to use these people for good than to kill them," Abbott said.

Earlier Scarpe Uomo Air Max 97 Bianche Nere , Australia's Foreign Minister Julie Bishop had also welcomes the delay in Chan and Sukumaran's transfer to Nusakambangan Island prison, where they will face the firing squad.

LONDON, April 10 (Xinhua) -- Running legend Haile Gebrselassie said here on Thursday that the 2014 London Marathon could produce two of the greatest races in marathon history.

The 40-year-old Ethiopian, twice a world marathon record breaker himself, is running as lead pacemaker for an elite men's field on Sunday that includes four of the fastest 10 runners in history and seven from the all-time top 20.

Those who'll be following in his famous footsteps include the world record holder, Wilson Kipsang Scarpe Uomo Air Max 97 Nere Rosse , the world and Olympic champion, Stephen Kiprotich, the defending London champion, Tsegaye Kebede, and the London course record holder, Emmanuel Mutai.

"Sunday will be very special because of who's in the field Scarpe Uomo Air Max 97 OG GS Nere Bianche ," said Gebrselassie, who set 27 world best times on track and road in his career.

"This is the best marathon ever," he said. "I've never seen such big names in one race. Both the men's and women's are like that. I'm happy just to be part of it. At least I can be there at the start of the race."

Having relied for years on pacemakers to break records himself, Gebrselassie admitted his first experience of the role would be a novel test.

"I've complained about pacemakers for many years, so on Sunday maybe they will be complaining about me," he said. "It's not an easy job. It's not just running at one pace Scarpe Uomo Air Max 97 OG GS Rosse , you have to balance everything - how the athletes are feeling, the course, everything.

"Everyone knows London is always fast for the first 10k, but it 's later in the race that counts. In the marathon you have to run evenly. You can't change gears all the time like you can in a shorter track race.

"When you take on this kind of responsibility you have to be careful. I will try my best, but it is a lot of pressure. When I dropped out as a competitor it only affected me, but if I drop out when I'm pacing it's not only me. It's better to compete Scarpe Uomo Air Max 97 OG GS Blu , seriously."

"

SHANGHAI, April 30 (Xinhua) -- American qualifiers John Hyden and Tri Bourne set off to a brilliant start at the men' s Main Draw of the US$800,000 2014 FIVB Beach Volleyball World Tour Shanghai Grand Slam as they pulled off a pair of upset wins to lead Pool E at the end of Wednesday' s action.

The 28th-seeded HydenBourne, who had failed to qualify through Tuesday' s qualification tournament but advanced to the Main Draw by winning a lucky losers draw following the withdrawal of Brazilian tandem Ricardo SantosAlvaro Filho, rallied past Brazil' s fifth seeds Vitor FelipeEvandro Oliveira 2-1 (22-24, 21-12 Scarpe Uomo Air Max 97 KPU TPU Blu Bianche , 15-7) before taking a 2-0 (21-17, 21-18) victory over Poland' s 12th seeds Grzegorz FijalekMariusz Prudel.

""It feels great! I feel blessed for the opportunity to play again,"" said Bourne. ""Yeah, we are lucky losers, we are really lucky, you know Scarpe Uomo Air Max 97 KPU TPU Silver Bianche Rosse ,"" Hyden said. ""It' s nice and we were not expected to do much, so we just come out and hopefully jump on teams and they don' t know us very well.""

With two wins in hands, HydenBourne have already booked a berth in the 24-team knock-out stage with one last pool match to play on Thursday.

""We play steady right now,"" said Hyden, who finished 25th with Bourne at the season-opening Fuzhou Open last week. ""First we wanna get out of the pool and then do the best we can.""

The Netherlands 22nd seeds Jon Stiekema and Christiaan Varenhorst produced the other major upset on Wednesday as they claimed. Cheap Team Finland Jerseys Cheap Team Czech Republic Jerseys Cheap Team USA Jerseys Cheap Team Canada Jerseys Cheap Team Russia Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Ottawa Senators Jerseys Wholesale New York Rangers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys

Désolé, seuls les utilisateurs enregistrés peuvent envoyer dans ce forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.