Les médaillés de Sainte-Hélène   RENSEIGNEMENTS SUR UN MEDAILLE : 

Pour nous signaler des médaillés qui ne seraient pas encore dans la base, ou pour compléter des renseignements sur un médaillé existant. Merci de bien laisser vos coordonnées pour d'éventuels compléments d'informations dont nous aurions besoin.
This was non-negotiab
Envoyé par: dmt1997325 (Adresse IP journalisée)
Date: Tue 25 September 2018 10:48:47

By Phoebe Ho

TORONTO http://www.newyorkislandersteamstore.com/adidas-dennis-seidenberg-jersey , Aug. 7 (Xinhua) -- Doubles partners Novak Djokovic and Stan Wawrinka were both upset by their opponents as they fell one after the other at Round 3 of the Rogers Cup tournament in Toronto on Thursday.

Top-seeded Djokovic's fate was sealed in a 51-minute match where he was out-served and generally outmatched by the 13th seeded Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, who won in two straight sets of 6-2, 6-2.

The Serb quickly fell behind as Tsonga scored four aces and won 80 percent of his first service points in the first set.

"He was obviously the better player on the court. I, on the other hand, haven't played even close to what I intended before going to the court," Djokovic said at a press conference. "Just nothing was going. No baseline, no serve, no return. So just generally very bad day, very poor performance."

The top seed never stood a chance in the second set with the number of unforced errors and erratic returns on his part. Tsonga quickly broke away with a 5-1 lead, with Djokovic playing catch up.

Djokovic - who came off a brutal 2-hour-40-minute match against Gael Monfils just before him and his doubles partner Wawrinka were defeated in a separate match on Wednesday - looked listless and was noticeably struggling on the court throughout the match. But he said exhaustion didn't play a huge factor in his third round loss.

"It's just that I -- not even in the first match I was not feeling very comfortable on the court. I wasn't hitting the ball clean and a lot of unforced errors," he explained. "It's maybe lack of matches on this surface, and, well, it takes time. Let's just say it's going to be better, I'm sure. The worst cannot be from this."

When asked if he was concerned about his performance against Monfils and Tsonga in the last two days, Djokovic - understandably disappointed with his loss - said he'll be analyzing those matches to improve on his game, but added that he won't be dwelling too much on this loss.

"The confidence is the hardest thing to get but easiest thing to lose. Matches like this can really, you know, play with your mind. But in the end of the day, it's not the first match and last match that I lost in my career," he said. "I know what is the next step, and I know what I need to do. I know that already tomorrow is a new day, and I forget about what happened and move on."

This marks the sixth time the Frenchman has defeated Djokovic out of their 19 encounters, and the third time he's ever won against a world No. 1, including Roger Federer in 2009, and Rafael Nadal in 2011 at the Rogers Cup tournament.

Tsonga was clearly at ease playing against the world's top player on Thursday.

"We grow up together on the tour. We had many good years," he said. "When you play against him you know it's going to be difficult, anyway. Even if the score today seemed easy, it's never easy against him. So, I mean, it's always a good moment for me, because that's why I expect is to play against those guys."

It wasn't the Serb's day, but it definitely was Andy Murray's, who was on course to play Djokovic in the quarterfinals. Murray advanced into the next round after his third round opponent Richard Gasquet withdrew from the tournament from an abdominal strain.

Earlier in the day, world No. 4 and third-seeded Wawrinka was upset by Kevin Anderson in two sets of 7-6(8), 7-5.

It was a tightly contested match between the Swiss and Anderson, with the two never breaking more than a one-point lead before the other caught up, eventually leading to a tiebreak in the first set, and another decider in the second.

Hitting 11 aces and 84 per cent of his first service points, the South African eventually broke Wawrinka. This marks the second time he has defeated Wawrinka in their five encounters.

Anderson will be facing seventh-seeded Grigor Dimitrov, while Murray is set to play against Tsonga in the quarterfinals on Friday.

Ford farewells Published: 10.04.2010 | Author: one2012 | Category: Business

Tom Ford ended his triumphant 10-year reign at Gucci with his final show for the house in Milan on Wednesday, showing all the style that characterised his tenure there.

No big gestures or self-indulgent moments, just a regular FordGucci show, right down to the shiny black card invitation, the black carpet, the giant vase of blossoms in the foyer, the handsome chaps in black suits serving pre-show cocktails and the stunningly beautiful clothes.

The show was one of his best, with fitted hip-length jackets of intensely complex cut, with Elizabethan-style tucking and pleating and panels of dyed fur, worn with ultra-fitted pencil skirts and drainpipe pants, in a wonderfully rich palette of dark green, purple and aubergine.

But it was the evening wear that brought a bittersweet tear to the eye. A spring green sheath covered in sequins, and topped with fox furs in the same colour, summed up the sleekly sexy modern glamour that characterised Ford¡¯s Gucci.

At the end, rose petals fell from the ceiling as the designer took his final applause. The only break with routine was when he paused along his victory lap to hug his long-term partner, L¡¯Uomo Vogue editor Richard Buckley, sitting in his usual position in the front row.

It was an appropriately restrained bowing out, considering Ford is leaving because of a disagreement with the label¡¯s owners. They wanted him to relinquish some of his creative hold on Gucci and Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche, which he designs for the Gucci Group.

This was non-negotiable for the Texan designer, who has based his success on creating a micro-managed world for his brands, controlling everything from store design to shopping bags, perfume bottles and advertising images.

It was exactly the opposite approach to the uncontrolled licensing chaos ¨C with t. Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Hoodie Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NBA T-Shirts Wholesale T-Shirts Wholesale Hoodie Wholesale NFL Hoodie Wholesale Jerseys China Free Shipping Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Soccer Jerseys

Re: This was non-negotiab
Envoyé par: zhangmeng55 (Adresse IP journalisée)
Date: Mon 28 September 2020 07:06:36

Juicy Couture Tracksuit
Christian Louboutin Shoes
Bape Hoodie
Tory Burch Bags
Yeezy Supply
Skechers Go Walk
Longchamp Backpack
Pandora Charms
Nike Running Shoes
Adidas Clothing
Birkenstock Canada
Yeezy Boost 350
True Religion Jacket
Kate Spade
NMD
Fitflop Boots
True Religion Hoodie
Fitflop Boots
Swarovski Earrings
Yeezy
Nike Factory
Hydro Flask
Jordan Retro 11
Michael Kors Purse
Nike Factory
Coach Purses
Longchamp Handbags
Jordan Retro 11
Cartier Love Bracelet
Christian Louboutin Pumps
Calvin Klein Underwear
Balenciaga
Tory Burch
Geox Sneakers
Air Force Ones
Christian Louboutin Boots
Tommy Hilfiger Hoodie
Adidas Ultra Boost
Polo Ralph Lauren
Nike Air Max
Lacoste
Birkenstock Shoes
Birkenstock Sale
Prada Handbags
Yeezy Shoes
Michael Kors On Sale
Hollister Jeans
Skechers Boots
Tory Burch Outlet
Nike Factory
Ferragamo Belt
Superdry Coats
Off White Shoes
Supreme Shirt
Off White Clothing
Adidas Shoes
Brooks
Converse Slip On
Ecco Shoes
Bose Store
Asics Gel Nimbus
Aldo Shoes Men
Skechers Go Walk
Hollister
Mizuno Volleyball Shoes
Under Armour Stephen Curry
Skechers Outlet
Suicoke Sandals
Ferragamo
Balenciaga
Birkenstock Sandals
Yeezy Boost 750
Philipp Plein Shoes
Goyard Wallet
Balenciagas
Asics Running Shoes
Toms Shoes
Supreme
Bape Clothing
Red Bottoms
Yeezy Boost
Pandora Earrings
Fendi Shoes
Ralph Lauren
Coach
Air Force 1 Womens
Cartier Love Ring
Hollister Shirts
Armani
Yeezy
Under Armour Outlet
Bape
Jimmy Choo Boots
Lacoste Shoes
Kate Spade Wallet
Birkenstock Outlet
Bvlgari Jewelry
Perry Shoes
Karen Millen Clothing
Karen Millen Tops
Golden Goose Shoes
Birkenstock Shoes
Pandora Outlet
Vibram Shoes
Hydro Flask 40 OZ
Fjallraven
Asics Kayano
Golden Goose Superstar
MCM Bags
Fitflop Outlet
Jimmy Choo Shoes
Tory Burch
Bape Clothing
Brooks Shoes Outlet
Mizuno Wave Rider
Salvatore Ferragamo Belt
A Bathing Ape
Nike Air Max
Fitflop
Asics Shoes
Converse Shoes
Skechers Work Shoes
Mont Blanc Rollerball Refill
Fila Sneakers
Fjallraven
Birkenstock Sale
Prada Purse
Kate Spade Handbags
Fitflop Boots
Under Armour Clothing
Salomon Boots
Lacoste Polo Shirts
Ralph Lauren UK
Juicy Couture
Longchamp
Supreme Hoodie
Puma Trainers Womens
Christian Louboutin
Steve Madden
Kate Spade Purses
Brooks
Steve Madden Boots
Christian Louboutin Boots
Hydro Flask 21 OZ
Brooks Shoes
Michael Kors
Tory Burch Sunglasses
Armani Clothing
Mont Blanc
Calvin Klein Shoes
Ecco Shoes For Women
Nike Outlet
Fila Sandals
Supreme
Kate Spade Sneakers
Salvatore Ferragamo
Columbia Clothing
Bape Clothing
Nike Air Max 97
Salomon Shoes
Fred Perry Shoes
Columbia
Vans Shoes
Burberry UK
Burberry Bags
Supreme Clothing UK
Hollister Sale
Vans Old Skool

Désolé, seuls les utilisateurs enregistrés peuvent envoyer dans ce forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.